mmm..

Friday, March 23, 2012


Hey beauties! Those are photo shoots from yesterday when my boyfriend Teddy and I were treating ourselves with super delicious Five Guys cheeseburgers! I have tried many burgers in Chicago, but this place is when I always come back with mouth watering! So.. Buon Appetit and enjoy your weekend!

Witajcie pieknosci! To zdjecia z wczoraj, gdy wraz z moim chlopakiem Teddy'm dogadzalismy sobie przepysznymi cheeseburgerami z Five Guys! Probowalam wiele burgerow w Chicago ale to miejsce do ktorego zawsze wracam z cieknaca slinka! Tak wiec.. smacznego i udanego weekendu! :)








I was wearing:

Chance or Fate fringe T-shirt
Abercrombie and Fitch jeans
Furla ostrich leather tote 
Kazar flats
Topshop bracelets


3 comments:

xxyy said...

nice outfit! love the t-shirt and the shoes. xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

Karolina Natalia said...

Thank you so much Alina!

xx

Gunel (Guni) said...

You're so pretty! Love this simple, cute look! I am following you! Follow me back if you also like my blog!

http://www.artbyguni.blogspot.com

Post a Comment