cold city

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hey lovelies!! This is the post with shoots from two days ago when we literally were running to the car to hide from the wind and cold, and stopped to get some pictures. I'm starting to be one-track minded about this weather! So for my outfit I choose Emu boots and River Island furry-like beige jacket. I feel wearing boots and this kind of jackets at this time of the year is a little awkward;) However, I always loved those creamy and fresh shades;) Well my studded flats - my beauties, are waiting for meee... :) Ciao!

Czesc kochaneczki!! To post ze zdjeciami sprzed dwoch dni kiedy doslownie bieglismy do auta zeby schowac sie przez wiatrem i zimnem i tylko na chwilke przystanelismy zeby zrobic pare zdjec. Zaczynam byc monotematyczna z ta pogoda! Jako outfit wybralam plaskie botki Emu i bezowa kurtke River Island ze sztucznego kozuszka. Czuje sie dosc niezrecznie aby o tej porze roku nosic nawet niskie kozaczki i tego typu kurtki;)  Tak czy inaczej, moje cwiekowe baletki - moje malenstwa czekaja na mnie :) Do zobaczenia wkrotce! 















I was wearing:

Forever 21 T-shirt
River Island jacket
Zaraz jeans
Emu boots
vintage scarf
Furla tote
Apart beads bracelet

0 comments:

Post a Comment